Temporary residence permit in Poland
Immigration to Poland
Residence permit allows to work and to live in Poland through work permit. Work permits are issued by a local voided and it is issued for the time of the stay required to undertake the work which is specified in the work permit of the declaration of the employer. In 2 to 3 months you may get residence permit and it can be issued from 1 to 3 years.
Types of work permits for foreigners:
Regulation of the Minister of Labour and Social Policy of 29 January 2009 on issue of work permit for a foreigner defines 5 types of permits for foreigners to work in the Republic of Poland (type A, type B, type C, type D, type E).
- Type A – a foreigner works in Poland for an employer whose registered office, place of residence, branch, facility or other form of business is located in Poland.
- Type B – a foreigner stays in Poland between 6 to 12 months and is performing a function in the management board of a legal person who has established own business.
- Type C – a foreigner is working for Non – Polish employer but is delegated for more than 30 days to a branch or facility located in Poland.
- Type D – a foreigner is working for Non – Polish employer and is delegated to Poland for the purpose of execution of a service of a temporary and/or casual nature (export service).
- Type E – a foreigner is working for Non – Polish employer and is delegated to Poland for a time longer than 3 months within the next 6 months for a purpose other than those previously stated.