Temporary Residence Permit:
According to the laws of Republic of Lithuania, a temporary residence permit, alien the right for temporary residence in the Republic of Lithuania for a period specified in the permit.
Option 1: Residence Permit by Branch Office
- Company must be one year old and active in your home country.
- All incorporation documents (Certificate of the Company; Articles, Establishing Act or Agreement.
- Validity of Residence permit 2 years, extendable.
- 1-4 persons may apply for residence permit.
- It will take 2 to 3 months, once apply.
Option 2: Residence Permit Card by establishment the Company.
Conditions for granting a permit for a temporary residence in Lithuania for business purposes (when you have Limited Liability Company in Lithuania):
- The Client/s needs to buy to establish new company in Lithuania;
- The minimum authorized capital of a company (Joint Stock Company) shall be 28000.00 EUR. (It is not necessary to have 28 000. 00 EUR.).
- One shareholder in the company shall hold shares of at least 14,000 EUR value. There may be 2 shareholders in the company; however, each of them in the company shall have shares of at least 14000.00 EUR value. 1-4 persons can apply for residence permit on this ground.
- A company shall be operating for at least 6 months and there shall be at least 3 employees in a company who shall receive a minimum wage. The minimum wage in Lithuania is 325 EUR. Employees shall be residents of Lithuania or persons who have permits for a temporary residence in Lithuania.
- You need to establish or buy existing/established company in Lithuania;
- Need to employ 3 workers;
- Company has to do activities for 6 months and after 6 months the Client/s can apply for residence card to Migration office.
- Residence permit is issued for 1 year, for the first time;
- Residence permit is issued within 2-4 months after applying.
If you have further questions, you can contact directly with immigration lawyer: firstname.lastname@example.org