Business Entity Management Services
Includes the provision of advice and assistance as well as overseeing and managing the facilities owned by others and licensed by the competent authorities, such as clubs, parks, private, hospitals, industrial and commercial facilities, as per the prevailing UAE laws and regulations, The Business Entity Management Services division of Worldwide Immigration & Business Firm is experienced in dealing with clients from many time zones in all different industries with varied financial, accounting and business requirements.
These services include:
- Advice on UAE Entry Strategy/Starting a business in United Arab Emirates
- Advise on formation and company structure – both in UAE and GCC
- Formation of suitable entity – Assistance in forming a company in United Arab Emirates Dubai, Abu Dhabi , Sharjah & Free zones.
- Compliance services – Formalities relating to Registrar of Companies and various secretarial compliances
- Maintenance of company – domestic and foreign – maintenance of the company by providing registered office space, directors, maintaining accounts and tax, complete all statutory formalities
- Accounting and Process Outsourcing – Domestic as well as international outsourcing, Income Tax Registration, Income Tax Returns, Income Tax Consultancy and Internal Audits
- VAT Registration, VAT Returns and VAT Consultancy, VAT Refunds services in most areas such as procurement, sales, banking, personnel/ payroll, fund management etc.
- Human Resource – Assistance relating to recruitment, manpower studies, devising incentive systems, HR Audit, compliance with HR laws etc.